Our Engineers & Technicians
Our team of engineers are professionally qualified and highly experienced NDT inspection methods, Calibration and Quality Control. Their specialist knowledge ensures to deliver quality workmanship for every job we undertake
1. Certificate of training Awareness on metrology & calibration from General Tech Services.
2. Certified inspecting engineers from American Society for Non Destructive (ASNT) for all the below:
A. Visual Testing level II.
B. Radiographic Testing level II.
C. Ultrasonic Testing level II.
D. Penetrant Testing level II.
E. Magnetic Testing level II.
3. Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) from American Welding Society (AWS).
4. Safety certified engineers from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Association of Safety Profession (NASP).
5. Certified engineers from American Society mechanical engineering (ASME) for B31.3.
6. Certified engineers in Post weld heat treatment (WHT) level II.
7. Certified inspecting engineers from American Society for Non Destructive Test (ASNT) PAUT level II.
8. Certified engineers in Hydrostatic level II.
Quality Management System
Being ISO 9001:2008 accredited by US Industrial Accreditation. we are focused on high standards of quality management systems
Health & Safety
Al Afthath has an exemplary record of health & safety and is fully compliant with all Health & Safety Executive regulations. Our Management Team is certified in the required health & safety training and Department Managers and Operational Supervisors ensure our team of mobile engineers and technicians receive current information and attend necessary training for them to safely carry out their work.